The Resource 10 ways to way "I love you" : embracing a love that lasts
- 10 ways to way "I love you" : embracing a love that lasts
- Title remainder
- embracing a love that lasts
- Statement of responsibility
- Josh McDowell
- Title variation
- Ten ways to way "I love you"
- To have and to hold from this day forward, to love and to cherish... That's where all the romance novels end, but it's not the end of your love story. The wedding vows are just the beginning of your marriage. You've made the choice to be with your spouse. To maintain a healthy relationship, you'll need to keep making wise choices...from this day forward. Author and speaker Josh McDowell has been learning that lesson for more than 40 years, and now he shares the insightful, practical choices that make a marriage thrive. Learn the power of choosing to make your spiritual life a priority resolve conflicts quickly keep your love life fresh master the art of communication become a great listener This straightforward, concise resource will teach you how to love and cherish your spouse. You'll never regret investing in your marriage!
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of 10 ways to way "I love you" : embracing a love that lasts
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 10 ways to way "I love you" : embracing a love that lasts
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cclib.lib.in.us/resource/sBf2I5IImgk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cclib.lib.in.us/resource/sBf2I5IImgk/">10 ways to way "I love you" : embracing a love that lasts</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.cclib.lib.in.us/#CCPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cclib.lib.in.us/">Cambridge City Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Cambridge City Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...